now Automatic (battery-operated)
Keep warm whatever the weather outside with the Lifestyle Seasons Warmth Indoor Heater in a ruby red.
Offering a generous 4.2kW heat output and fitted with castors, this pleasantly portable heater makes a great addition to living spaces.
To save space, the Seasons Warmth offers storage for a 15kg Butane gas cylinder and is complete with a Butane hose and regulator.
- 12 month Lifestyle warranty
- now Automatic (battery-operated)
- Generous 4.2kW max heat output
- 3 variable heat settings
- Castors for effortless portability
- Flame Failure Device equipped
- ODS (Oxygen Depletion System) fitted
- Complete with gas hose & 21mm clip-on butane regulator
HEAT OUTPUT: 4.2 kW
HEAT SETTINGS RANGE: 1.5 kW – 4.2 kW
CYLINDER SIZE: 15 kg
GAS TYPE: Butane
DIMENSIONS: Width: 42 cms | Depth (with back support): 44 cms | Depth (without back support): 35 cms | Height: 73 cms
What gas bottle/cylinder do I need for my Seasons Warmth?
- 15kg Butane
- 13kg Butane
- 7kg Butane
Where can I buy a gas cylinder for my Seasons Warmth?
Find your local gas cylinder suppliers here.
How do I connect my gas cylinder?
All Lifestyle indoor heaters are fitted with gas hose & a clip-on regulator. Simply push the regulator onto the gas cylinder inlet.
Here is a quick guide if you need a hand:
How long will my gas cylinder last for my Seasons Warmth?
- 15kg Butane (approx. 49.2 hours).
- 13kg Butane (approx. 42.6 hours).
- 7kg Butane (approx. 23 hours).
Do I need to turn my Seasons Warmth off at the regulator?
Yes. Be sure to turn your heater off at the regulator. This ensures all flames are put out and no excess gas is used.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?